Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I am in heaven

After a quick 2 mile walk on the treadmill this evening, Jonathan and I headed over to Gracies for dinner. I have been feeling bad about the fact that Jonathan hasn't been out to eat in over a week and knowing that is his favorite thing in the world to do, I suggested we have a little date night. When I was getting dressed I began to realize just how skinny I had gotten. We do not have a full length mirror in the house and since I have been wearing only running shorts or sweats around the house I had really been unable to really gauge what the weight loss had done to my body. I put my skinny jeans on and they were quite a bit baggy in the waist, the butt and in my thighs.

Luckily, this evening I really pigged out and should be regaining those pounds very shortly. I 'ate' cucumber soup, native corn soup and some strawberry lemonade. And the it was time for dessert. Joe sent out the most unreal and delicious liquid dessert. Essentially it looked like a huge milkshake and it had caramel on the bottom, a layer of creme brulee and was topped off by this chocolate milkshake tart concoction (with cream of course!). I think I polished it off in less than a minute. Needless to say I was in heaven. If my pants had fit like they were supposed to I may have had to unbutton my top button to prevent my stomach from hanging out over my pants.

Okay, here are the pics for today. The left hand side of my face is now more swollen than the right, but the bruising is going away. The chin is looking pretty good in the profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment