Friday, August 14, 2009

My set-up

Before I was discharged yesterday morning, Jonathan went home and set my room up for me so that I would have a clean, comfortable, quiet place to relax and hang out. He put a stack of magazines, all of my medicines, all of the creams and sprays from the hospital to keep my lips from drying out and my glasses and iPod in case I wanted to watch TV or listen to music. It was a really awesome feeling to come home and have everything all clean and ready for me.

Last night I was able to sleep really well. I woke up once for about an hour, but not counting that I slept for a good 9.5 hours. The pain is probably the worst it has been so far, but even still it is not so bad, I would say on those pain scales I am between a 4-6 and would like to keep only taking the tylenol at night.

One thing that has been making me feel ill is the smell and taste of the antibacterial medicine I have to take. It literally smells like a cats litter box and tastes awful. I try and chase it with gatorade or something but the taste lingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment